Family Holidays in Portugal must be at Cascade Resort
Set in absolutely stunning location in Portugal, Cascade Wellness Resort is surrounded by history, natural beauty and the most recognized and exclusive beaches, being the ideal place for your family holidays.
From 1 and 2-bedroom apartments to luxury villas, through the 5-star hotel's large suites and the family-friendly restaurants with children's menus, there are plenty of options for those who want to enjoy quality family time.
Relax while your kids safely enjoy our Caskiddy Kids Club * with thrilling slides and a pirate ship ready to be climbed, the 2 children’s pools or the large pool with sand bottom entrance where they can build castles while enjoying one of our 300 days of sun per year.
Do you like an active lifestyle? Have fun with the little ones on the two football pitches and tennis courts, have a walk through the vast gardens or take advantage of our gym and spa while your children attend the seasonally available sports academies, especially dedicated to our younger guests.
If your children are football-mad lovers, Cascade Football Academy by Estima Sports holds regular training camps for children from 3 to 15 years old, being directed by English Football Federation-certified coaches, Ben Beaumont and James Dean, that will sure put your children to test.
Our team will do everything to make your holiday forever portrayed in the family album as a special and unforgettable moment.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
• Fully-fitted 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, as well as 4-bedroon villas that provide privacy and functionality for families;
• Baby equipment available on request (high chair, baby monitor, cot, baby bathtub, bottles sterilizer, bottle heater and comfort station), make your request in the "additional comments" box at the time of booking;
• Pool with sand-bottomed entrance, allowing children to play;
• Children’s TV channels available in your room;
• Children’s menu available in the restaurants;
• Babysitter service available on request;
• Caskiddy Kids Club with different daily activities and professional supervision (seasonal);
• Games room equipped with billiards, table football and darts (for over 16 years old);
• Football training camps for children (seasonal);
• Kids Tennis (seasonal);
* open from Sunday to Friday from 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm.
No professional supervision during low season. Parental supervision is mandatory. Opens with professional supervision from 15th of May to 15th of October.
SUMMER HOLIDAYS (May to September 2017)
From the 15th of May until the end of September, you will be able to experience the summer at Cascade Resort, with an extensive selection of things to do and visit, either at the resort or out and about. From thematic evenings to the bedtime story hour, you will find countless opportunities to build family moments.
Caskiddy Kids Club will be at your full disposal on a daily basis, with a full programme of activities that range from yoga for kids, face-painting, treasure hunt, among others. Our outdoor pool with sand-bottomed entrance will be the perfect summer playground for children, to play with toys and create sand castles.
For children between 5 to 15 years old, coaches Ben Beaumont and James Dean will be on Cascade Football Academy pitches to add fun to your children’s holidays, with fantastic 5-day football summer camps. Once per week, Elite Sports Academy will also host special kids tennis sessions, for all tennis lovers.
Outside the resort, the summer programme in the Algarve offers you endless possibilities. From water and zoo parks, sand creation and music festivals to gastronomic fairs. The months of June, July and August provides you with fantastic weather, perfect for relaxing at the beach or go for a more adrenaline-filled activity such as an all-day boat trip throughout the Algarve coast.
Available activities at the resort:
- Special dinner nights
- Bedtime story (for children)
- Stargazing sessions
- Pastry Masterclass for children
- Football Academy
- Kids Tennis
- Relaxation activities (Yoga, Pilates, Stretching)
- Caskiddy Kids Club