Golf Holidays in Algarve
Located in one of the most authentic areas in the Algarve, Cascade Resort holds the perfect atmosphere and conditions for your next golf holidays, blending stunning seascapes, 5-star service and Europe’s finest golf instruction, alongside cutting-edge golf technology.
Elite Golf Academy at Cascade Resort provides you with luxury facilities such as a 340-metre long double-ended driving range with practice surfaces, and various putting and short game training areas designed by European Golf Design.
With a comprehensive international experience and English PGA Pro certification, Steve Bainbridge and Heather MacRae will be at your disposal on a daily basis to analyze, create and implement a customised coaching programme especially adapted to your condition, where different parameters will be scrutinized, ranging from the game swing, to the golf club that will best suit your game.
In addition to the training facilities Cascade Resort has also special agreements with some of the best golf courses in Algarve, located as close as 10 minutes from the resort to 1 hour driving distance. Allowing you to enjoy the benefits of Golf and Wellness facilities, mixing training and game.
ACADEMY FACTS & SERVICES
- 340-metre long double-ended driving range
- Private lessons
- Weekly group and junior (up to 16 years-old) lessons
- Ladies skills clinics
- Customised coaching programmes
- Club fitting service*
- Video Swing Analysis*
- Highly experienced PGA Pro instructors
DRIVING RANGE SPECIFICATIONS
- Tee1: 1100-sqm area; grass type: Seashore Paspalum
- Fairway and semirough/rough: 3800-sqm area; grass type seashore Paspalum
- Far rough: 1800-sqm area; native vegetation
- Putting green: 750-sqm area; grass type Creeping bentgrass (Agrostis stolonifera)
- Bunker green: 800-sqm area; grass type Creeping bentgrass (Agrostis stolonifera)
PGA Pro certified instructors team
Regarded as one of the best golf coaches in Europe, Steve Bainbridge is focused on continuously improving his expertise and know-how, collaborating on a regular basis with other internationally renowned coaches. Looking for always delivering the highest quality results, Steve Bainbridge has a very sound knowledge on the biomechanics of the golf swing, having worked with many professional golfers on the European Tour, and continues take top amateurs to the next level.
The most recent WPGA champion, Heather MacRae is especially focused on maximizing the potential of each player, in terms of skills and quality of the game.
Time schedule and conditions:
Between Tuesday and Sunday, from 9 am to 5 pm. The driving range is closed on Monday.
Golf balls can be purchased in the ball machine on-site, to the side of the academy building and cost 1€ per 11 balls; and 2€ per 22 balls.
Group lessons will be available in all levels as per below:
Tuesday: 10 am – 11 am
Thursday: 10 am – 11 am
Saturdays: Juniors up to 16 years-old 10 am – 11 am / All levels 11 am – 12 pm
8 people per lesson maximum.
For more information and booking, please contact:
Telephone: +351 912 907 722
Elite Golf Academy is one of the best academies in the UK, for more information please visit:
GOLF HOLIDAYS IN PORTUGAL
ABOUT THE LOCATION
- Highest sunshine levels in Europe
- 630 holes around the Algarve
- 26 award-winning courses
- Less than 3-hour flight time from most European countries
- 1-hour driving distance from Faro Airport
- 2 ½-hour driving distance from Lisbon Airport
Cascade Wellness & Lifestyle Resort has a number of partnerships with local golf courses. Our golf packages allow you to experience luxury accommodation and the Algarve´s finest fairways.
EXPERIENCE CASCADE AND THE DESTINATION
- 5-star luxury accommodation (rooms, suites, apartments) overlooking the Atlantic ocean
- Wide selection of spa treatments and relaxation rituals available at Tainai Spa
- Fitness and sports classes available at Cascade Gym by AXN Club 100: yoga, physiopilates, stretching, functional training, bootcamp or just have your daily gym session at our facilities with Technogym® equipment
- Walking and bike tours through Praia do Canavial and Ponta da Piedade
- Take on a gastronomic experience by discovering the Lagos market together with Executive-Chef Diogo Pereira, in the quest for the freshest ingredients, followed by a fantastic showcooking session and lunch at Senses Restaurant
- Winetasting at one of the local wineries such as Monte da Casteleja (Lagos) and Quinta dos Vales (Lagoa)
- Following one of the trekking routes included in Via Algarviana, allowing you to unveil the wild and natural beauty of the western Algarve landscapes
- Discover the hidden nature secrets by taking a day trip to Serra de Monchique and its thermal treatments