EN
check-in
check-out
Promo code
Book now
EN
  • 1
This website uses cookies. By continuing to navigate you are automatically accepting them. Know more Continue

Christmas Dinner & Brunch

This Christmas offer your family a special gift, book your Christmas dinner or brunch with us.

Christmas Dinner – 24th December

A4-course menu at Senses Restaurant
Couvert
Assorted of Bread & Butter, Olive Oil

Snacks
Shrimp from the Coast Tartlet
Cod Fish ‘Sonho’ with Coriander Cream
Soft Cheese and Quince Cheese
Octopus with Almond

Starter
Pea cream with Smoked Ham from Monchique and Poached Egg
Vegetarian Option
Pea Cream and Poached Egg

Fish Course
Cured Cod Fish Loin/Egg/Corn Bread/Sprouts/Olive
Vegan Option
Sprouts and Chickpea with Garlic Olive Oil and Coriander

Meat Course
Turkey/Filling/Chestnut/Carrot/Baked Potato/Turkey Sauce
Vegan Option
Vegetables Roty with Spices Sauce and Smoked Tofu

Dessert
Pain d’èpice Pannacotta/Baked Apple Ice Cream/English Custard

Coffee and Petit Fours/Christmas Cake

Price: € 55,00 per person (Drinks are not included)

Children are welcome – our price policy
From 3 until 12 years old: 50% of the price (special menu for children)
More than 12 years old: adult price

How to book your party:
You can book your table by phone+ 351 287 771 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Not staying with us:
To confirm your table booking a full prepayment is required.
Staying with us:
If you are staying with us as part of the Christmas Package this dinner is included. If you are staying with us as part of other arrangements outside the Christmas Package, a credit card and a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total table booking are required upon booking. Remaining 75% will be due at check-in.

 

Christmas Brunch – 25th December

Brunch at Mundi Restaurant (from 11am to 4pm)
Price: € 44,00 per person (Drinks included)

Children are welcome – our price policy
From 3 until 12 years old: 50% of the price (special menu for children)
More than 12 years old: adult price

How to book your party:
You can book your table by phone+ 351 287 771 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
To confirm your table booking a full prepayment is required.

Other Festive Season Programmes

  • Christmas Time

    The Festive Season is upon us. The lights, the colours, the smells, all memories of longtime favourites, treasured moments that this year start here with us.
    Programme with accommodation.

    Read More
  • New Year's Eve Party

    Are you ready to ring in 2020 as a bon vivant? Join us for a non-stop party starting with a cocktail at 7pm, followed by gala dinner, live performance show… and the list will go on. Book your table.
    Programme without accommodation.

    Read More
  • New Year's Eve Programme

    Get ready for an unforgettable musical performance. Let your inner bon vivant ring in 2020 in style, it all starts with a cocktail and ends with brunch on the 1st. In between a gala dinner, a live show, dj party... Can we count you in?
    Programme with accommodation.

    Read More
  • 1

  • 1